Union County Slip-and-Fall Accident Lawyer

Cranford Premises Liability Attorney

Property owners have a duty to properly maintain, supervise and operate their property to protect the public from unnecessary risk of harm. If you have been injured due to the negligence of a property owner, you may have a right to obtain compensation for your injuries.

Claims against negligent property owners are sometimes referred to as premises liability claims, which are a type of personal injury claim. If you have been injured in a premises accident and need to speak with a personal injury lawyer who has experience in premises liability claims, I encourage you to contact me, attorney Benjamin J. Ginter.

I represent clients throughout New Jersey in a wide range of premises liability claims, including:

  • Sip-and-fall accident claims
  • Injuries from falling objects
  • Falls from heights
  • Injuries from collapsed decks and structures
  • Accidents on residential and commercial property

To schedule a free consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney, e-mail my law office in Cranford, New Jersey. I offer a free consultation to discuss your legal needs. I handle all personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis, so you pay no fees to me unless I recover compensation for you.

Slip-and-Fall Accidents

The most common type of premises liability claim is a slip-and-fall accident claim. Slip-and-fall accidents occur in a variety of ways:

  • Slips on snow or ice
  • Slips on wet or slippery surfaces
  • Falls down stairs or escalators
  • Falls caused by obstructed walkways
  • Falls on uneven surfaces (e.g. uneven or cracked concrete)

People who are injured in a slip-and-fall accident may suffer serious injuries, including broken bones, back and neck injuries, spinal cord injuries, paralysis and even death. If you or a loved one has been injured in a slip-and-fall accident, it is critical that you retain an experienced personal injury attorney who will work diligently to protect your rights and aggressively pursue the full compensation you are entitled to receive.

I pursue all available damages for my clients, including past and future medical expenses, rehabilitative care expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, and other forms of available relief. I work hard to understand how your injuries have affected you and your family. I will convey to the insurance adjuster, insurance defense counsel and, if necessary, a jury, the nature of your injuries to seek the full compensation you need and deserve.

Contact a Union County Slip-and-Fall Accident Attorney

I am committed to providing each of my clients with quality legal representation and a high level of client service. If you need a dedicated advocate who will vigorously protect your rights, contact me today. For assistance, call 908-418-4084 or contact me by e-mail.